NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
For additional questions or to request an application, please contact LaCresha Davenport:
email@example.com or call (717) 545-7299 x202
The Veteran Repair Corps Program focuses on safety, security, accessibility, code violations, and energy efficiency.
As a result of a partnership between The Home Depot Foundation and Habitat for Humanity International, Habitat for Humanity of the Greater Harrisburg Area has been selected as a site for the Veteran Repair Corps Program.
- Have an honorable or general discharge
- Must be a homeowner or living with the homeowner
- Must reside in Dauphin County
- Residents living within the Harrisburg City limits, must be current on all real estate taxes
- Income must be at or below 60% of the area median income. Repair Corps Income Guidelines
- Must present a need, that aligns with safety, security, accessibility, code violations, and energy efficiency
- Must be willing to partner with us, and repay through a small financial payment and Sweat-equity