CURRENTLY, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
We are unable to accommodate emergency requests.
For additional questions or to request an application, please contact us at:
email@example.com or call (717) 545-7299
The Veteran Repair Corps Program focuses on safety, security, accessibility, code violations, and energy efficiency.
As a result of a partnership between The Home Depot Foundation and Habitat for Humanity International, Habitat for Humanity of the Greater Harrisburg Area has been selected as a site for the Veteran Repair Corps Program.
Due to temporary limitations in project workload, we are not accepting new applications at this time. Please check back for updates.
- Have an honorable or general discharge
- Must be a homeowner or living with the homeowner
- Must reside in Dauphin County, Camp Hill, Wormleysburg, or Lemoyne.
- Residents living within the Harrisburg City limits, must be current on all real estate taxes
- Income must be at or below 60% of the area median income. Repair Corps Income Guidelines
- Must present a need, that aligns with safety, security, accessibility, code violations, and energy efficiency
- Must be willing to partner with us, and repay through a small financial payment and Sweat-equity